Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Wrap Up

No one wants to here my say yet again that I can't believe another month is over (and that the year is almost over how???) but here we are.

So I was in a bit of reading slump this month, though I know it doesn't look like it. I've found that when I get in a slump, I tend to just read a lot of nonfiction. So, almost all nonfiction this month, with a few children's/MG thrown in.
Notable Favorites: Hidden Figures (reread), From Here to Eternity, The River of Consciousness, Dear Ijeawele



Movies: I did see Justice League. The only other DC movie I've seen is Wonder Woman, but I still enjoyed it. Let's be honest, I really only watched it for Barry Allen (and Diana of course).
TV: I binged the first season (so far) of Star Trek: Discovery and guys I REALLY LOVE IT. It's so good and I am so happy.
Music: Not a huge fan of Christmas music, but love getting to pull out the Pentatonix Christmas albums every year. (Fav songs: Coventry Carol, Coldest Winter, their rendition of How Great Thou Art with Jennifer Hudson).

1 comment:

  1. I have "How to be a Bawse" on my January reading list, I hope you have enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete