Friday, March 31, 2017

March Wrap Up

Hello again! March was a pretty good month. April is going to be slammed, though, preparing for finals and such, so I'm sure this is the last in a streak of good reading months.


Like I predicted, I had quite a few graphic novels and more comics, which is why I read so much. Plus I tried to cram a lot in during spring break (although I still didn't finish ACOL ahhh). titles linked to Goodreads as always


5-Star Reads: A Darker Shade of Magic, A Gathering of Shadows
Other Notable Favorites: Norse Mythology, Doctor Strange vols 1&2, Milk and Honey
Rereads: A Darker Shade of Magic

Movies: Of course I saw Beauty and the Beast and I loved it!!! I didn't have the same high expectations going in because I wasn't as emotionally attached to the original as every else seems to be, but it was so stunning and beautiful.
TV: So I started that new show on NBC called Powerless (a new comedy from DC) and I honestly kinda thought it was going to be dumb but now I am actually SO OBSESSED like I love it so much. Hopefully, it stays that way.

Hope everyone has a lovely April!

No comments:

Post a Comment